The director of one of the best British schools, Queen Ethelburga's College, holds a meeting in Moscow!
On May 23, from 14:00 to 19:00 , you have the opportunity to meet for an individual consultation with the director of one of the leading schools in England - the Queen Ethelburga School of College. The principal of the school, Mr Steven Jandrell, will be happy to meet in person with families interested in educating their children in the UK and to answer all your questions about admission and about school.
You need to attend this meeting if:
- you want your child to receive a prestigious education and diploma, which is quoted all over the world;
- you see your child as a highly qualified promising specialist in the future;
- it is important for you that your child receives a powerful academic base that will be useful to him in later life;
- you want to get unique first-person information from one of the best schools in the UK;
- you care about the future of your child.
If you answered “YES” to at least one of the points - leave a request for an individual consultation with the director of Queen Ethelburga's College!
SMAPSE are waiting for you in SMAPSE office at the following address: Moscow, BC "Tupolev Plaza" 15/2 Academician Tupolev Embankment, Office 51, Floor 4
In order for the school representative to be able to devote maximum time and attention to you, you must first make an appointment for a consultation.
Limited number of seats!