- The Swiss educational group includes:
- Graduates around the world
- Paid Internships
- Career prospects
- Guaranteed Employment
- Job fairs
- Language practice
- Constant recruitment for training
- Student feedback:
- Contact the representative:
SWISS EDUCATION GROUP are five specialized schools in Switzerland offering prestigious education in tourism, culinary, and restaurant and hotel management.
The Swiss educational group includes:
Graduates around the world
Students Swiss Education Group work in 60 countries around the world, occupying leading positions in hotels such as Mariott, Ritz-Carlton, Marco Polo, as well as in restaurants with Michelin stars.
Each student Swiss Education Group during his studies must pass a paid internship in a leading Swiss or foreign company lasting 4-6 months.
89% of graduates of the Swiss educational group become top managers or open their own hotel business for 5 years after graduation.
Graduates Swiss Education Group are professionals in their field, and therefore they are in demand in the world's leading hotel companies. After graduation, students find a decent job for 3 months.
Twice a year, universities host a global event - the International Recruitment Forum, during which students get acquainted personally with business leaders, well-known entrepreneurs and establish ties with representatives of leading companies.
When studying in Switzerland, you will receive the practice of French, German and Italian. You will also improve your level of English, because in the Swiss Education Group is taught in this language.
Constant recruitment for training
The program for the undergraduate and graduate programs at the Swiss Education Group is held 6 times a year, so you can plan a convenient starting time for your studies and relocation.
Friends from all over the world [ 999.79]
In Swiss Education Group international team: students from all over the world come to Switzerland to learn the traditions of hospitality. You will get friends from different countries, and you will be able to learn more about their culture.
- Switzerland is the country that was It was created in order to teach traditions of hospitality! And it seems to me that schoolsThe Swiss Education Group is an excellent proof of this. I feel that they give their students exactly the skills that are most in demand today in the market. And if it was not so, then so many students would not come here every year!
] - The Swiss Education Group gave me a quality education and supported me early in my career. Now I know a lot about the hospitality industry and tourism. At the university, I met with business leaders in this field, and it's worth a lot! You can freely establish your business connections right during your studies!
- In Cesar Ritz Colleges everything turned out exactly as I imagined it was. Starting from the beauty of the premises and the general atmosphere of the university, to the quality of training of teachers and students. For me, studying is a mixture of work and a party, where my colleagues are my good friends. It seems that I am studying and working at the same time!