CAE in Stafford House San Diego California
It is aimed at preparing for the Cambrige Exam CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) exam, which is a test that tests the knowledge of applicants with the Advanced level. The receipt of such a certificate shows the opportunity to use English at various levels - from everyday to academic.
This certificate is recognized by a huge number of foreign universities when submitting documents to them. The term of its validity is not limited.
Preparation for the exam includes the mastering of grammar, vocabulary, rules of international communication.
The preparation for the CAE exam includes the following topics:
- Mastering the skills of rapid reading, listening, paraphrasing texts and their analysis, compiling summaries on the proposed topics
- Understanding the complex grammar
- Strategies, methods of interviewing
- Vocabulary expansion
- Analyze and pass tests similar in structure to the CAE exam assignments.
Students receive a CAE certificate upon completion of their studies.
Designed for students who have reached the age of 18 with a level of language above the average.
Duration - 10 or 12 weeks.
Recommended dates for the beginning of the course and passing the exam, respectively:
- 10 weeks
- 12 weeks.
The price per course per student depending on the intensity of the classes is 20/25/30/35 hours per week:
- 10 weeks: 3,500 $ / 3,900 $ / 4,200 $ / 4,500 $
- 12 weeks: 3,960 $ / 4,320 $ / 4,680 $ / 5,040 $.