GCSE in St. Mary's School for Girls
Brief information: GCSE program for international students. The school offers a separate educational process (for girls only) and maintains high standards of educational activity.
About the educational process: Very high demands are placed on pupils - both in terms of academic performance in basic subjects and in terms of the level of English language proficiency. Without practically perfect spoken English at the level of the carrier, it is almost impossible for foreign schoolchildren to go to school. On the basis of the institution there is a special department with experienced, strong, qualified teachers who will help:
- Quickly improve the level of English;
- Improve pronunciation;
- Study grammar;
- Expand lexical stock (including special academic terminology, separate lexemes for school subjects).
About the educational program: Both the GCSE program and the A-level program provide students with a wide range of subjects for study, from which one can select the most interesting and priority ones. The school pays a lot of time motivating the students, development of diligence and perseverance, mindfulness, stimulates to achieve high educational goals. Thanks to small training groups, the educational staff has the opportunity to help in different aspects of educational process:
- Implement an individual approach;
- Devote enough time to each girl;
- Closely monitor academic progress and achievements;
- Fill in the knowledge gaps on time.