Senior classes (english) in St. Johnsbury Academy
Brief information: International pupils of grades 9-12 can choose subjects to study from more than 220 options, including 21 advanced, complex courses (the AP level - Advanced Placement). In high school students not only complete the secondary education program - they prepare to enter the chosen university for the desired specialty, so the opportunity to choose the most priority subjects and study them at the desired level of complexity helps to prepare for the university as efficiently as possible.
List of academic features of the program of the senior classes:
- 15 technical programs, 40 courses of fine and performing arts, 4 programming programs (complicated, at the college level);
- 6 modern foreign languages are available for study;
- In each class - no more than 12 students: you can be confident in an individual approach, taking into account your needs and opportunities;
- The English language course is taught on 4 levels - the most effective, detailed study.
Students are engaged every weekday: they are waiting for 5 blocks (70 minutes each), and at the end of each semester (semester) - credits for studied subjects.
Some services are paid additionally to tuition fee:
- Registration fee;
- Examination Boards;
- Educational deposit;
- Additional academic and language classes (optional);
- Additional leisure activities and excursions (optional);
- Air tickets in both directions;
- Transfer in both directions;
- Compulsory medical insurance;
- Personal pocket expenses;
- Visa fees and services, translation and certification of documents;
- Consular fee (paid at the Embassy).