Early Years Program in St. John's International School
Early Education and Kindergarten
- Age: 2,5-6 years
- Program: Timbertops program.
St. John's International School conducts unique educational programs for early education and kindergarten for students aged 2.5 to 6 years. The institution operates its own system of students education - Timbertops program, which includes three stages and a number of outstanding achievements. Features include:
- Timbertops consists of three stages: TimberTOTS (early development), Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten
- Timbertops is a self-contained campus with well-equipped playground, vegetable garden, art room, library, music room, gym
- The program takes into account the achievements, methodology and curriculum of the International Baccalaureate (IB Primary Years Program (PYP))
- The special approach of Reggio Emilia is applied: as the work of students continues in the course of research, creation and testing of their hypotheses, they work together on solutions to emerging problems
Students are in the garden in exceptionally comfortable and pleasant conditions, teachers have a high level of skill and rich experience, they know how to build the right atmosphere. Students develop comprehensively, study reading, writing, various sciences, are engaged in creativity and sports, draw, sing, are engaged in a garden and plants and do many more interesting things. The fundamental foundations, which are laid at an early age, have a significant impact on the formation of personality, and correct and competent instruction at this stage determine the success of a person throughout life. After the completion of the preparatory programs and kindergarten, students move to primary school.
Dual Language Program
Beginning with the second stage of education (Pre-kindergarten), a special program of a dual language is built into the educational process, which involves conducting simultaneous sessions in two languages and, accordingly, mastering them at the highest level. In the classroom there are two teachers (respectively English and French), each of which spends half of the session. Not only students and teachers are actively involved in the educational process, but also parents. Due to the high quality of the program and the professionalism of teachers, students actively learn languages and move to school, having a good level of knowledge.
The cost of education in early childhood education programs and in kindergarten:
- Timbertots = 11240 € / year
- Pre-Kindergarten = 15530 € / year
- Kindergarten = 20875 € / year.