Program for business leaders in St Andrews University Summer School Oxford Royal
The program for future business leaders (Business and Enterprise Program)
- Age of students: 16-18 years
- Dates: 1-28 of July.
The program is designed specifically for senior students (16-18 years) who plan to study business areas at the university. The summer course will effectively develop their academic and language skills in a particular environment, improve leadership skills and teamwork skills, present experience of interaction in the international, international community. The program includes seminars and lectures in the following areas:
- finance (income and value of the product, business ideas)
- principles of accounting and auditing
- basic economic models
- business ethics
- Business English
- principles of human resources management, personnel work, creation of sustainable motivation for employees
- management: business concepts and various methods, management tools
- developing presentation skills
- ethical business problems
- Risk assessment and opportunities for solving various problems
- development of leadership qualities.
The course also includes elements of healthy competition: in their groups, students will create and develop their own business ideas and projects, think through ways to implement it, and at the final Enterprise Fair they will be able to present the results of the work to their friends and teachers for evaluation.
In each class there are no more than 15 people, the intensity of education is from 20 hours weekly. Classes are conducted by both professional university lecturers, and invited speakers - well-known politicians, businessmen and entrepreneurs. Forms of lessons include a large number of discussions and presentations, team work in projects and professional seminars on profile topics: at the end of the program there is also a private portfolio competition, a solemn Award Ceremony where each student will receive a personal certificate indicating his achievements and successes.
Programs in the summer camp of St Andrews University are held from July 1 to July 28: mostly two-week courses, but if desired, the student can combine several directions of different subjects.
The cost of staying in the camp (including accommodation and boarding at the boarding house, leisure and excursion programs, necessary materials and textbooks) is:
- Program for future business leaders (Business and Enterprise Program) = 4495 £ / 2 weeks.