- KKCL School in Brief:
- A few more facts about the KKCL winter camp and the Go Create program:
- Trips, Tours and Excursions
- Travel to other cities (one city per week)
- Event examples and sport
- The cost of the program: £ 635.40
The KKCL School in London makes a special offer for the winter holidays for children from 10 to 17 years old. These fantastic 2 weeks will be held on the premises of a small London school on the Harrow campus.
During these two weeks children will have the opportunity to spend time on excursions and special lessons.
KKCL School in Brief:
- London School Accredited by the British Consulate offering English courses for adults and children
- English Language Center KKCLoffers a unique program Go Create - Do it yourself , where children not only learn the language, but also create video clips, audio clips, learn theatrical art and animation
- Go Create program improved by teachers - professionals in film production, music arts and web design.
- The Go Create program was inspected by the British Consulate and received excellent grades for program development, technology use and project-orientation (at the end of the program, children create their own finished product)
A few more facts about the KKCL winter camp and the Go Create program:
- Film production: Students take the role of both actors and team members (light, sound, camera, director ) To make a short film.
- Music: Students create their own minuses on our computers, and then record live vocals and create their own pop songs.
- Animation: Students use the web application to build a complete animation history, using a library of symbols, backgrounds, props, music and sound effects.
- Television art: Students conduct their own TV show.
- Interview: Students conduct interviews in the streets under the close supervision of their teacher to interview the public about the chosen topic. The answers are discussed in the classroom.
- Podcasting: Students learn a drama circle in the studio or create their own theme for a magazine show
Trips, Tours and Excursions
- BBC Tour - tour to the most famous national television and radio company BBC
- ] Buckingham Palace - Buckingham Palace
- The Houses of Parliament & amp; Westminster Abbey - The Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey
- Covent Garden & amp; Piccadilly Circus - Covent Garden and Piccadilly
- Shakespeare's Globe Theater - Globe Theater of Shakespeare
- The Tower of London - The Castle of London
- The Natural History Museum - Natural History Museum
- The Science Museum - Museum of Science
- St James's Park & amp; Hyde Park - St. James Park and Hyde Park
- The British Museum - British Museum
- The London Eye - London Ferris Wheel
- Camden Town - Camden Town [ 999.64] Trafalgar Square - Trafalgar Square
- Greenwich - Grievich
Travel to other cities (one city per week)
- Brighton - Brighton
- Windsor - Windsor
- Stonehenge - Stonehenge [ 999.81] Bath - Bat
- Oxford - Oxford
- Cambridge - Cambridge
Event examples and sport
- Ten-Pin Bowling - Bowling
- Barbecue - Barbecue
- Games night - Evening games
- Film night - Night of the cinema
- Forest Treasure Hunt - Treasure Hunt
- Swimming - Swimming
- Quiz Night - Evening quizzes
- Music video - Musical evenings
- Golf coaching with PGA professional - Golf training with a professional trainer
- Sports days including tennis, football, volleyball and ultimate - Sports days including tennis, football, volleyball
- Frisbee - frisbee
The cost of the program: £ 635.40
* per week (training + family accommodation + meals + activities and excursions)
] * Extra charge for transfer (Airport-School-Airport): £ 120
Read more about the Landmarks of London