Language School Eurocentre Sevilla is a prestigious language school of international level in the city, which is called as classical heart of Spain. Seville is a place where the traditions of Spain are kept and honored. It is associated with flamenco, siesta, bullfight, tapas. Also, Seville - it's amazing beauty of architecture, round-the-clock rhythm of life, a huge number of attractions, mild climate and many opportunities for organizing a comfortable stay.
Learn Spanish in Eurocentres Seville is a profitable, convenient and very interesting. Effective programs are offered at the school. The location of the school saves time on the road to the most interesting and rich areas of the sights of Seville.
Students can stay in the host family. The houses are in 5 - 30 minutes from the school. In families, students are offered furnished cozy private rooms, communication with native speakers, half-board meals.
Students can also choose apartments. Objects for rent are selected individually. Meals are not provided.
Extracurricular program is rich and varied. Students are invited to visit concerts, film screenings, national and regional events (bullfights, flamenco festivals, music, etc.). Also, a large number of excursions are available at the school, available at an additional cost. Routes can include various objects, from the Giralda tower and the Cathedral to the sights of Granada and Cordoba.
Lessons are held in the morning.
Infrastructure of the Eurocentre Sevilla is represented by 5 air-conditioned modern audiences with interactive technology, a Wi-Fi zone, a cafeteria, a thematic library, a cozy patio (a courtyard with a landscaped recreation area).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.