Diploma + advanced placement in Southlands Christian Schools
Quick overview: an educational program of increased complexity for high school students.
About the educational program: Disciplines selected by international students are studied at an advanced level, practically at the university level: this gives an advantage when entering a selected university (admission commissions highly value the AP certificate with high scores). Each student chooses the subjects for the most in-depth study on his own: usually students are guided by the requirements of the chosen faculty or university, are based on the specifics of the future profession.
Types of Accommodation: Host family.
- English language and literature (as well as writing skills);
- Foreign Language (Spanish);
- Mathematical analysis (level AB and BC);
- History of Europe or the Middle Ages;
- Physics (level B);
- State affair;
- Micro- and macroeconomics.
In addition, students can study in various clubs or circles of interests, attend sports sections (basketball, football, volleyball, soccer - European football), participate in interschool competitions. The school highly appreciates the diversified development of its pupils, seeks to give children a full-fledged, high-quality education and develop their personal abilities and talents.
The cost of the program is not included and is paid additionally:
- Supportive English Language Course for International Students (ELP);
- Visa fees and services;
- Air tickets in both directions;
- Transfer in both directions.