- About the Chalfont School
- What to expect from the center?
- The program includes:
- Cost: £ 592 per week (per person)
Special offer for group trips to the course (camp) in the UK at Embassy Chalfont: £ 592 per week (per person).
You will like rest on fresh air with a lot of free spaces to play . School Chalfont is a beautiful place to live and have fun, and also learn English. In addition, London just 45 minutes away .
- Located in Newland Park on a campus with lots of green space
- Free access To London by a comfortable train (45 minutes)
- Heathrow Airport: 18 miles
- Internet access on campus: available in several common locations on the territory
- Children age: 8+
What to expect from the center?
- A large dining room where hot food is served, vegetarian sets, salad bar, fruit and Desserts, a lot of drinks
- Common rooms
- Lovely teachers
- Lecture halls
- Sports halls
- Tennis court
- Basketball court ]
- The rugby field
- Accommodation in two parts of the campus with single and double rooms, as well as shared rooms and kitchens for students
- Several laundry rooms
The program includes:
- Accommodation with meals
- 15 hours of language study per week
- 2 trips to London
- 1 supervisor for a group of 10 people
- Organized events on the campus
Cost: £ 592 per week (per person)
* The price does not include tickets and visa fees
* Transfers (£ 60 per person to airport-camp-airport)
* Towels and bath amenities are not provided
* Each student must leave a deposit of 70 pounds for The case of the loss of the key to the room or the repair of damage from breakdowns. The deposit is refunded at the time of departure