Master's program(english) in SKEMA Business School
Duration of studying is 1-2 years: 4-6 months of which students spend on writing personal thesis and practical internship. The beginning of classes is in September. Available directions are:
- Personnel management (+ strategic personnel management);
- Finance and management (financial markets, corporate management, investments);
- Marketing (international business, tourism management, international development, organization of strategic events, project management, web marketing, fashion and luxury industry);
- Grand Ecole (management);
- Procurement and supply management;
- Audit, consulting and information systems;
- Management of strategic projects and programs + business development;
- High-tech industries, innovative and responsible management.
The applicants will need to provide a document on basic higher education (bachelor / specialist), as well as the results of international tests in English:
- TOEFL PBT 580 / CBT 237 / iBT 92;
- TOEIC 830;
- IELTS 6.5.
Please note that enrollment to any of the selected programs is only after reviewing and verifying all documents and statements personally from the student, as well as interviewing with each candidate.