Java Coding: Custom Blocks and Maps in Minecraft in Stanford University Summer School with IT and programming
Java Coding: Custom Blocks and Maps in Minecraft
- Age: 10 - 12 (Must turn 10 by 12-31-20)
- Skill Level: beginner-advanced.
Use Java code to add personalized, modded flair to Minecraft! Create your own items and blocks, then design and build an adventure map to incorporate your awesome additions into the game. Practice Java coding and game design to create mods and maps to share with friends.
In this course, you will:
- Create Minecraft adventure maps and mods
- Use variables, functions, and control structures to customize Minecraft
- Code in Java
- Develop logical thinking and problem-solving skills
Your tuition includes:
- Customized at-camp curriculum + take-home project
- Small Classes
- 12 exclusive online Master Classes ($300 value)
- Official diploma + course transcript
- Limited edition t-shirt