Java Coding: Build Mods with Minecraft in Stanford University Summer School with IT and programming
Java Coding: Build Mods with Minecraft
- Age: 10 - 12 (Must turn 10 by 12-31-20)
- Skill Level: beginner-advanced.
Dig into the Minecraft source code to explore the fundamentals of the Java programming language. You’ll integrate custom tools, blocks, and mobs into your version of this open-ended game. This course introduces Java programming in an accessible way that's sure to prepare you for a future in coding.
In this course, you will:
- Use variables, functions, and control structures to customize Minecraft
- Code in Java
- Create Minecraft mods
- Develop logical thinking and problem-solving skills
Your tuition includes:
- Customized at-camp curriculum + take-home project
- Small Classes
- 12 exclusive online Master Classes ($300 value)
- Official diploma + course transcript
- Limited edition t-shirt