Hackathon: Team-Based App Creation with Unity in Stanford University Summer School with IT and programming
Hackathon: Team-Based App Creation with Unity
- AGES: 13-18 (Must turn 13 by 12/31/2020)
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner-Advanced
- PATH: Coding, Game Dev, Creative
Get a taste for real-world app development with this two-week, elite Academy experience. You'll create a polished app with a team of peers!
In the first week, discover the basics of app development with Unity—an industry standard development tool—and C#. Build up your UX/UI expertise while working on coding interactions that help people interface with technology they already own.
Once you've mastered the basics, you'll work in a collaborative team environment to realize a shared vision. You’ll also be checking-in and checking-out code in online repositories, learning about branches, and actively versioning code in a live project. Your experience will culminate in an app, or even a game, that's ready for the big-time. Work together and keep coming back to add more polished content to your portfolio with something new and exciting in each session.
In this course, you will:
- Create apps and design workflows
- Code and develop in C#
- Learn effective techniques to work with a team
Your tuition includes:
- Personalized learning + take-home project
- College-ready digital portfolio
- University campus experience + meals and housing
- Small Classes
- 12 exclusive online Master Classes ($300 value)
- Official Academy diploma + course transcript
- Limited edition t-shirt, stainless steel water bottle, sling bag