Esports Player Development and Data Science in Stanford University Summer School with IT and programming
Esports Player Development and Data Science
- Age: 13-18 (Must turn 13 by 12-31-20)
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Skill Level: beginner-advanced.
Launch your career in professional esports and data science in this elite Academy experience.
During week one, practice playing esports while collecting and documenting data to improve your gameplay. These skills and techniques apply to any esport you're passionate about: League of Legends, Overwatch, Hearthstone, and more. You'll learn to study the tactics of pro players, analyze replays, and objectively assess your own skills and data to make strategic improvements in your play.
In week two, you'll put in some serious drill and practice time. With dedication to improving your skills in a systematic fashion, you'll approach your favorite games from a whole new angle. In addition to having your own data and experience, you'll be surrounded by like-minded players with the same goal as you: to be the very best. Along this journey, you'll develop into a tight-knit group that sticks together on the difficult but rewarding path to becoming esports pros.
In this course, you will:
- Track statistics and gameplay data to study and improve upon
- Develop eSports and team communication skills
- Learn data science principles that can be applied to multiple games
- Create infographics that effectively communicate your findings
Your tuition includes:
- Personalized learning + take-home project
- College-ready digital portfolio
- University campus experience + meals and housing
- Small Classes
- 12 exclusive online Master Classes ($300 value)
- Official Academy diploma + course transcript
- Limited edition t-shirt, stainless steel water bottle, sling bag