Augmented Reality Mobile App Development in Stanford University Summer School with IT and programming
Augmented Reality Mobile App Development
- Age: 13-18 (Must turn 13 by 12-31-20)
- Skill Level: beginner-advanced
- Duration: 2 weeks.
Every day, millions of people play mixed reality (MR) games that blur the boundaries between reality and virtual reality. Get started in this up-and-coming field by studying C# coding and Unity—an industry-standard game development engine—to implement next-generation sensing and imaging technologies in your own mobile game.
Using your strong coding foundation, boost your game to interact with a virtual environment as you view the world through your phone's camera. From tracking locations to multiple real-life targets, manipulate and augment virtual objects to enhance and build upon the real world around you.
In this course, you will:
- Use cameras, game objects, and models to create AR environments
- Program mobile touch input and interactions with C#
- Think in 3D to learn how augmented reality works
- Develop coding and design skills
Your tuition includes:
- Personalized learning
- Completed game
- College-ready digital portfolio
- University campus experience + meals and housing
- Small Classes
- 12 exclusive online Master Classes ($300 value)
- Official Academy diploma + course transcript
- Limited edition t-shirt, stainless steel water bottle, sling bag