Short university programs in Sheridan College
1. Age of participants: from 16 years old
2. Duration: 1 year
3. Beginning of classes: September, January
4. Level of English: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 80 / Cambridge FCE B / PEARSON 58
5. Level of Education: Diploma of School Graduation
6. Language of instruction: English.
Certificates are special year-long post-school programs that provide the basis for knowledge in the chosen field and prepare students for professional or educational activities. For admission, you must have completed school education and a certain level of English (you can pre-pass special courses).
The curricula are carefully designed and include a set of disciplines and courses aimed at the full disclosure of topics. Regardless of the direction and specialization, students do a lot of practical work, reveal their talents, form a portfolio of works. With the help of special employees and services there is an active process of determining future plans for study and development. After graduation, graduates receive the appropriate certificate and can start working or go to the next level of education(note that restrictions apply to foreign participants in employment issues).
- Animal Care
- Fundamentals of Art (Art Fundamentals)
- Assistant to Public Pharmacy (Community Pharmacy Assistant)
- Electrical Engineering (Electrical Techniques)
- English Language Studies (ESL)
- Foundations of leadership in fitness (Fundamentals of Fitness Leadership)
- General Arts and Sciences (College, Science, University) (General Arts and Science - College Profile, Health Profile, University Profile)
- Fundamentals of Media (Media Fundamentals)
- Performing Arts - Preparation
- Personal Support Worker
- Plumbing, mechanical engineering (Plumbing, Mechanical Techniques)
- Pre-science of health in preparation for advanced diplomas and degrees (Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees)
- Fundamentals of Technology (Technology Fundamentals)
- Tools, mechanical methods (Tool and Die Maker, Mechanical Techniques)
- Welding and Fabrication Technician / Welding Techniques.
Tuition fee on the Certificates programs for the academic year (2 semesters, 8 months): from 16500 $ CAD to 18000 $ CAD.