IB program in Senior College ACG
Classical international program of preparation for the university is designed for 2 academic years.
Students study 6 subjects at personal choice: 3 at the standard level and 3 at the in-depth. For observance of academic balance and absence of duplication of courses it is recommended to choose 1 discipline from the following 6 thematic groups:
- Literature: English, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese (other options are available on request);
- Foreign language: English, Chinese, French and Spanish;
- Humanities: Economics and Psychology;
- Natural sciences: chemistry, physics, biology;
- Mathematics (3 levels of difficulty are provided);
- Art: music, fine arts.
Additionally, all students take CAS (Creativity, Service, Activity) course, prepare a personal study and write an extensive academic essay, and attend classes in the General Theory of Cognition (TOC).