Mon-Fri 8-17, Sat-Sun 10-16
(UK time)
Invite your friends and get a discount
on the program or visa support!

Send a child to England for training - Smaps

Show all
Send a child to England for training - Smaps

In fact, the education received in England speaks for itself - it is a prestigious and quality study that opens new perspectives to students and gives them truly winning opportunities. Of course, the choice of the institution will play an important role in this.

Appropriate to the opportunities and interests of the child, the school is more likely to disclose its academic and linguistic potential, and in the future will help build a successful career. At the same time, the choice of educational institutions in England alone is so wide that parents will need a lot of time to independently study all the options. And you can ask for help from specialists of the educational company Smaps who will consult you for free on any issue and will help you to choose the best option for you and your child.

British schools are known for their dedication to strict discipline, classical educational and educational methods, as well as a comprehensive training program that encompasses not only intellectual development, it is personal. The structure of secondary education itself is quite close to the national one: first there is an initial stage for children from 5 to 11 years (also for pre-school children 2-5 years), then the middle stage - for students under 16 years old, and senior classes. The middle classes are completed by passing the exams and obtaining a document similar to our certificate - General Certificate of Secondary Education . High school students are already taking programs to prepare for entering a higher school - this is the A-Level or International Baccalaureate course . Since the age of 18, young people can already get higher education.

So, how do you send a child, schoolboy or teenager to study in England? To begin with, we note that, regardless of whether the school is chosen, it is better to send the child to English courses as soon as you decide that he will study abroad. To be in another country without any knowledge of the language - this situation will cause serious stress not only for the child, but also for the adult. Therefore, even an elementary knowledge of English will do good.

Often parents have a question, and at what age it is better to start studying abroad. Public and private boarding schools in Britain accept foreign students from the age of 2 to 17. However, the most successful moment for the transition is the age of 10-13 years, because at this stage the teaching skills are still strong enough, and with the process of adaptation to a new language environment, teenagers cope much better than the pupils of the primary school.

Now we will discuss the process of filing documents - tell you how to proceed and what order of enrollment. Send an application is better for 8-9 months before the beginning of studies and it is better to go to several institutions at once - so the student will have more chances to be enrolled. We recommend choosing a school based on the ratings and, of course, the pupil's preferences and abilities. To confirm the choice, you can personally visit the campus of all potential schools. After reviewing the application (usually in May-June), the child will be tested, as well as a personal interview with the school representatives. And if the candidate successfully passes all stages, he receives a notification of enrollment, and it's time to apply for a visa. The company Smaps perfectly suits you for help in filing documents and admission to schools in England.

In addition, you should know that in England there is one rule for students from other countries who have not reached adulthood - each such student will need an adult guardian from among the local, otherwise the permission to study will be refused.

Read also...

Your comment/review/question:
Callback Selection of course free Online consultant