Description of SchuleCamp
The unique summer school for teens SchuleCamp
Age: 13-16 years old
Language course: German
Venue: North of Germany, Louisenlund Boarding School
Programs and prices, tuition fees in SchuleCamp
Accommodation, meals, prices
- Accommodation in rooms for 2 or 3 people.
- Full board: balanced healthy menu, natural products from regional farms. In the classrooms and the lobby is always - drinking water and fresh fruit.
Subjects and sports
Subject list: Art, communications, Culinary skills, European etiquette, German for teenagers, German for the summer, Health & Fitness, Natural Sciences, robotics, sports science, theater
Activity list: water sports, yoga
Traditional summer party Garden Party with decorations, dances and treats on the shores of the bay.
On the weekend:
The whole school for the whole day: a trip to Hamburg for excursions, shopping and eating hamburgers
Wednesday for teenagers 15-16 years old
Additionally, visits to one of the universities of the city of Kiel or Flensburg will be organized, including a walk through the city and immersion into the atmosphere of German universities and students
What is the value of SchuleCamp
- Learning German up to 40 hours depending on the program. Levels of study: from A1 to B2.
- Interesting development program in German *:
a) the sports program "Pure adrenaline" for physically active adolescents and b) the scientific and humanitarian program "Intellect and the heart" for the development of intelligence and personality.
- Fascinating leisure time entertainment - a well thought out afternoon program, gamification.
- Friendship without borders - teenagers from different countries.
- The inspiring beauty of the north of Germany is a beautiful environment, a school on the shores of the bay of the Baltic Sea.
- A lot of activity in the fresh air - health improvement for the body and relaxation for the soul.
Two directions of the program:
- rope park
- personal growth training *,
- fitness dance bokwa,
- strong by Z,
- power yoga
"Intellect and heart"
- natural science experiences
- etiquette course
- culinary art
- personal growth training *,
- theater (acting classes in various genres),
- art and design
- "What? Where? When?"
- watching open air
- bonfire and cooking on the fire
- team games: football, basketball, volleyball
Decent surroundings and motivation for your child
The program is aimed at active and motivated teens. It is in such an environment that it is most effective to learn new things and uncover your opportunities.
Therefore, we conduct a competitive selection of participants (annual assessments or certificates of achievement, a covering letter). Thus, you can guarantee decent behavior and focus on results.
We thought of everything to the smallest detail, every day is painted from morning to evening so that the teenagers would not sit idle. In this case, there is an element of the game to study was exciting and interesting.
We provide fully organic balanced nutrition from regional products.
Teens are always supervised by a team of curators.
Teachers and coaches have a university degree and experience working with adolescents.
Guaranteed reliability - a school with a 70-year history
SchuleCamp co-organizer - school Luisenlund in Germany , founded in 1949.
Representatives of noble families of Germany, as well as children and teenagers from other countries, sharing the right principles and a high level of culture, traditionally study at the boarding school Luisenlund.
This is where the summer school will be held. The territory of Luisenlund is vast: ancient mansions, green meadows, Bay of Shlyi with its own sailing vessels for regatta.
Facilities and equipment at SchuleCamp
All necessary equipment is provided for sports games, competitions, scientific experiments and water sports, including yachting.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Group transfer only for participants of the summer camp directly from the airport to the boarding school Louisenlund. (One way € 85, immediately to both sides - € 150).
- Individual transfer is requested separately.
The price does not include:
- Flight to Germany.
- Transfer (one way) 85 EUR
- Transfer (return) 150 EUR
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
EVALUATIONS OR CERTIFICATES
Estimates for the past school year or certificates of participation in extracurricular activities, certificates and awards as evidence of the desire for personal development.
A motivation letter written by a child (participant) in German / Russian / English.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about SchuleCamp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.