- Secondary education in Vienna: how to choose a school, program features, types of schools, which school is better?
- The best boarding schools in Vienna
- Conditions of admission and prices
For today in the Viennese schools for Russian students, schoolboys and foreigners the sated preparatory programs for delivery of examinations in the high schools entering into lists of the international ratings are developed.
Secondary education in Vienna: how to choose a school, program features, types of schools, which school is better?
1. Secondary education in Austria
The Austrian system of education in many respects is similar to German and also consists of three basic steps:
2. Language of instruction : there are various programs in the schools of Vienna where you can choose the language of instruction - English or German (in the overwhelming majority). Regardless of the chosen language, schoolchildren are required to learn another foreign language. Courses with the study of English have earned a reputation as a top-quality program.
3. Private schools in Vienna
Private schools in Vienna differ from the state's more strict approach to teaching, as well as more comfortable learning and living conditions. In general, there are two types of programs:
The best boarding schools in Vienna
Conditions of admission and prices
As a rule, schools accept students without entrance examinations, but a package of documents is mandatory:
Tuition: varies and depends on a number of nuances - study at a secondary school is cheaper than in the graduating classes, cheaper will be study in German, and the most expensive in the country are the IB programs. Approximate cost of training will be from 15000 to 25000 €.
SMAPSE managers assist in the following issues: selection of a suitable school for a specific child, clarification of the cost of programs and learning features. Since SMAPSE is the official representative of many educational institutions, enrollment services and consultations are free of charge.