TOEFL in Worcester Academy
Preparation for TOEFL
A very useful course - especially for international students: the TOEFL certificate is necessary for studying abroad in any school, college or university, is required when applying for a job and drawing up a long-term visa.
Professional, experienced teachers work on improving all the basic language competencies:
- Auditing (listening comprehension)
- Vocabulary (active expansion of vocabulary)
- Written speech
- Oral speech (spoken English)
- Phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- Improve communication skills.
Students practice on real materials from previous years: they get acquainted with the structure and characteristics of the exam, its typical pitfalls and difficulties, learn to correctly allocate their time and fill the gaps in knowledge, "pull up" their weaknesses.
The dates of the beginning and conduct of the courses, as well as the cost, you can check with your manager.