SAT preparation in Worcester Academy
Preparing for SAT
A special course for students, which helps to prepare effectively for the passing of a complex academic test.
Much attention is paid to the full development of language knowledge and skills:
- Auditing (listening comprehension)
- Vocabulary (active expansion of vocabulary)
- Written speech
- Oral speech (spoken English)
- Phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- Improve communication skills.
Students practice a lot in abstracting, improve their academic and critical thinking skills, improve oral, colloquial and presentation skills.
This course is also presented by summer, vacation variant - SummerSATMath-with an emphasis on the study of algebra and geometry. The exact dates of the programs, as well as the cost, you can check with your manager.