Master's program(english) in School of Tourism and Hospitality Management - Sant Ignasi (HTSI)
Master's programs are postgraduate (graduate) programs lasting 1 year, which are designed mainly for those students who want to deepen their knowledge (for example, to take a more prestigious position), as well as for those who claim leadership, managerial positions.
Basic principles and directions of study in the Master's program 4 are the following:
- Innovations in tourism and hotel management
- Business management
- Development of leadership skills
- International relations in the field of tourism and the hospitality industry.
The following specialties are offered:
- Innovative Hospitality Management University Master Degree (EHEA)
- University Master Degree in Hotel Management (EHEA)
- Executive Master Program in Hotel Business Management
- Executive Master Program in Business Tourism Management and Events.
The last two programs combine instruction in English and Spanish (some subjects are taught bilingually).