Senior classes (Russian) in School No. 6, Surgut
Brief information: The average general program, which includes basic subjects and in-depth study of the disciplines selected for passing the exam.
Upon admission or transfer to grade 10, a student has the right to choose a class profile for further study of some subjects in depth:
- 10 "A" - universal profile with deep study of law;
- 10 "B" - universal profile with in-depth study of mathematics.
To study in a specialized class, a student must be individually selected in three stages:
- Examination of documents;
- Rating of students;
- Making a decision on enrollment.
Individual selection criteria:
- The presence of final marks "good" and "excellent" in the relevant subjects, the study of which is supposed to be at the profile level (for the previous course of basic general education);
- The presence of positive ("good" or "excellent") results of the state final certification for the course of basic general education in subjects, the study of which is supposed to be at an advanced level;
- Availability of documents confirming achievements (prizes) in olympiads, intellectual, competitive events of various levels (school, municipal, regional, all-Russian, international for the last 2 years, involving full-time participation) in subjects corresponding to the direction of specialized education.