International foundation in Royal Holloway University of London
Short information about preparatory course for foreign students wishing to obtain a bachelor's degree in natural sciences and the humanities at Royal Holloway.
The course is designed to develop academic skills necessary for teaching at the university, improving English. Specialties on the Foundation are identical to those on the bachelor's degree. The following directions are available at the University:
- Business management (international level),
- Academic English,
- Statistics , Mathematics,
- Society, international politics,
- Art, culturology.
- Students age: 17+
- Start dates: September, January
- Requirements for admission: school certificate, IELTS 5.5.
- The result of the studying: admission to the priority undergraduate program.
- Lesson duration: 45 minutes.