Summer academic English in Rochester Independent College
Routemap English Futures
- Language of instruction: English
- Age of participants: 13-17 years
- Dates: July 10-August 20
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Intensity: 20 lessons per week
- Classes up to 15 students
- Level to start: from Intermediate.
Routemap English Course is an effective, deep and intensive preparation for the A-level program. The course will give students from all over the world an understanding of the structure and advantages of the A-level, tell how to successfully pass the prestigious stage of the british high school (Sixth Form), improve the knowledge of English, including academic.
The RIC program focuses on 9 main aspects necessary for success at the A-level:
- It's time
- "We" as a team
- Soul and thoughts.
By working with every aspect, students will significantly increase confidence in themselves and their abilities, will easily communicate in English – and create their own, confident, effective and safe path to A-level, the gold standard of British education. And he, in turn, will lead them to the best British universities!
At the end of the course, each participant will receive a full portfolio report. It will indicate achievements and successes, strengths and talents, areas that need to be made more effort, tightened, recommendations for further training. The portfolio can include both text materials and video, audio files from the teacher and mentor.
What is already included in the price?
- Accommodation and meals (full board)
- Tuition (20 hours per week)
- Leisure programme and entertainment (evenings and afternoons)
- Excursions – 2 full day (minimum)
- Company Certificate and Achievement Report
- Transfers (Heathrow and Gatwick airports, St Pancras Eurostar station).