Master's program(english) in Robert Gordon University
The so-called Postgraduate program is represented at the Robert Gordon University by a number of faculties. Here, each student will be able to obtain a sought-after and valuable diploma and a bachelor's degree, which in the future will greatly help in finding a job. Offered directions are:
- Architecture, construction, geodesy (7 specialties)
- Art and Design (2 specialties)
- Business, management, accounting (21 directions)
- Information technology (6 specialties)
- Engineering (8 specialties)
- Medicine (9 specialties)
- Information technologies, communication and mass media (8 specialties)
- Biological Sciences and Sports (8 specialties)
- Jurisprudence (7 specialties)
- Social work and social sciences (5 specialties).
Students who intend to study at the magistracy must submit to the admissions committee a bachelor's degree and an IELTS certificate with scores of 6.5 (in the written block the results must be at least 6.0).