MBA in Rice university
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
1. Age of participants: from 20 years
2. Duration of education: 1-2 years
3. Beginning of classes: September, January
4. Level of English: IELTS 7.0 or equivalents
5. Level of education: Bachelor's degree
6. Language of instruction: English.
The Jones Graduate School of Business offers Master of Business Administration programs of exceptionally high quality and, in the process of teaching, educates world-class leaders with a broad outlook on life and the skills of specialists of a new type. The varieties of the program include:
- Full-time programs (Full-Time MBA)
- Executive MBA (MBA for Executives)
- MBA for Professionals (MBA for Professionals)
- Coordinated programs of dual qualification in the field of engineering, science (MBA / Master of Engineering; MBA / Master of Science (with Wiess School of Natural Sciences))
- Master of Business Administration with the College of Medicine Baylor (MBA / MD (with Baylor College of Medicine)).
Full-day courses are conducted in the standard mode, programs for managers and professionals have flexible schedules, the opportunity to study in the evening or in an online format. Individual consultations, master classes with invited experts and specialists are available. All students significantly expand their own capabilities, learn to overcome cultural and geographical boundaries, manage companies and corporations.
After completing the education, graduates are awarded a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in the relevant field or a double MBA / Master of Engineering, MBA / Master of Science, MBA / MD. Masters of Rice University with an MBA degree are highly valued in the labor market and find a job within the first months after receiving a diploma, and participants in professional and managerial programs have the opportunity to advance on the career ladder.
Types of programs leading to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Rice University:
1. Standard MBA (Full-Time MBA) with the following concentrations:
- Finance (Finance)
- Health Care (Health Care)
- Marketing (Marketing)
- Operational Management (Operations Management)
- Real Estate
- Strategic management.
2. MBA for Executives (MBA for Executives)
3. MBA for Professionals (MBA for Professionals)
4. Dual qualification programs:
- Master of Science (MBA / Master of Science)
- MBA / Master of Engineering
- MBA / MD together with College of Medicine Baylor (MBA / MD with Baylor College of Medicine).
Tuition fees for MBA programs:
- For citizens and US residents: from $ 20,000 / year
- For foreign citizens: from 39000 $ / year.