If you select foreign school for your child, many parents pay attention not only to the reviews and place in the national rating, but also to the age of the school. No wonder: a school that has been successfully working for several decades, a priori causes respect - this means that it uses really effective educational methods, and the infrastructure and service level is higher than the standard.
We offer you a list and rating of the oldest US schools - see if maybe the oldest schools in America are ideal for your child? Contact our managers, and together we will choose the ideal variant for you!
1. West Nottingham Academy = 1744
2. Linden Hall = 1746
3. The Governor's Academy = 1763
4. Salem Academy = 1772 year (for girls only)
5. Phillips Academy Andover = 1778
6. Phillips Exeter Academy = 1781
7. Georgetown Preparatory School = 1789 (boys only)
8. Fryeburg Academy = 1792
9. Washington Academy = 1792
10. Lawrence Academy = 1793
11. Cheshire Academy = 1794
12. Oakwood Friends School = 1796
13. The Deerfield Academy = 1797
14. Milton Academy = 1798
15. Westtown School = 1799
16. Lincoln Academy = 1801
17. Woodstock Academy = 1801
18. George Stevens Academy = 1803
19. Hebron Academy = 1804
20. Wilbraham & amp; Monson Academy = 1804.
In schools where additional comments are not given in parentheses, a joint form of instruction is accepted: both girls and boys can study here.