Primary school in Regents International School Thailand
This educational stage is designed for children 7-11 years old. The educational program completely corresponds to the British national standard: here the real citizens of the world, the persons with bright individuality, respect and tolerance to the surrounding world are brought up.
The main focus of studying is on the development of language (in particular, speech and communication skills), there is a special support program for foreign students for whom English is not native. The main items are in the following list:
- Information technology
- Physical culture and sport
- Chinese (Mandarin) - studied from 3rd grade
- Thai language and culture
- Art and design
- Science (mostly natural).
Additionally, the following options are paid:
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee (single)
- Fee for enrollment (single)
- Trips and events
- Additional English lessons (English as a foreign language)
- Personal pocket expenses
- Air tickets in both directions
- Transfer in both directions
- Medical insurance
- Visa fees and expenses, translation and courier delivery of documents
- School uniform.