Swiss educational institutions for children, schoolchildren, teenagers and students are recognized as one of the best in the international education market. These institutions have every reason to be considered prestigious, ranging from location - many Swiss language schools are located in resort towns - and ending with the level of service: students' residences at the level of 5-star hotels, carefully formed teaching staff, well-equipped classrooms. Switzerland is also deservedly considered one of the safest countries with friendly locals and beautiful ecology.
The main feature of the Swiss language schools and training centers is the local educational system. In Switzerland, for foreigners and Russian students, an excellent opportunity to study not only English, but also other European languages at the same time - German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Studying in Switzerland can be one of the most vivid impressions in a child's life. After all, in any of the seasons (summer or winter) students of schools or language camps are waiting for a lot of interesting events: skiing on magnificent ski slopes, getting to know their peers from different parts of the world, visiting glaciers, bathing in mountain lakes in the warm season.
In Switzerland schools you will find all the necessary training courses: these are general programs for studying the language, preparing for the passing of international examinations, academic preparation for the school or university, and so on. Since the main number of language camps is based on the territory of private boarding schools , the pedagogical staff of a particular institution works with students during vacation time, therefore the quality of education is always at the highest level regardless of the time of the year.
In general, Switzerland can offer foreign students a wide range of educational institutions suitable for a variety of ages or educational purposes. At the same time, it is important to choose a proven place to study the language, so that students can get not only quality education, but also a first-class holiday with a cultural and entertainment program. In Switzerland, a huge number of attractions, historical sites that are worth a visit, especially if you or your children here for the first time. The specialists of Smaps have many years of experience in selecting language schools abroad, so you can always contact our managers for a free consultation!
On our site you can find schools or training centers, which our customers - children and parents - consider to be the best! For your convenience, we have formed our own rating of the top Swiss schools, which is made taking into account the feedback of the people who visited there. We do everything to choose the best option for each family, because the main thing for SmaPs specialists is happy parents and children!
Rating of the best schools in Switzerland, top schools for learning foreign languages:
- College Du Leman (College Du Leman) . This institution has been preparing foreign students and local residents for more than 50 years to enter the leading universities of the country or the world. Despite the fact that Du Leman College respects traditional approaches to the educational process, it is a modern educational institution, which also uses the latest teaching methods - games, interactive and so on.
- Surval Montreux (Survall Montreux, School for Girls) is one of the elite Swiss educational institutions, designed for the study of only young ladies from 11 years to 21 years old. Here the students receive not only academic knowledge, but also learn how to manage the economy, create coziness in the home, maintain a secular conversation, successfully show and present themselves in a business environment.
- Institut auf dem Rosenberg (Institut Rosenberg Switzerland) . Another private school-board from among the prestigious and leading educational institutions of the country and the world. Here is the format of co-education, so boys and girls from 6 to 18 can enter school. The Rosenberg Institute prepares its students for admission to the leading universities of Switzerland or other European countries. The school has several departments, which allows students to study all the state languages of the country at once.
- Institut Monte Rosa (Monte Rosa Institute). Compared with the previous school, it is quite a small educational institution, located in the French-speaking part of Switzerland. Accordingly, the languages studied here are English or French. Students of the school from 6 to 19 years old can get a first-class European education and at the same time enjoy the beautiful color of Swiss nature.
- Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz (Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz) is a prestigious boarding school located in the Alps next to the popular resort of St. Moritz. The real pride of Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is the success of the graduates, who in 100% enroll in the best and leading universities of the country.
- Leysin American School (School Leisin American School) . The school is located in the mountain town of Leysin - one of the famous resort towns in the French part of Switzerland. In the educational institution, as in the whole settlement, there is an international friendly atmosphere in which students are perfectly able to combine learning foreign languages, academic subjects and active leisure.
- St. Georges School Montreux is an English private boarding school, which in Switzerland has become the first educational institution with a foreign educational standard. Like any British program, courses in St. Petersburg George's School is thought out very carefully, and training plans are made for each student individually. In addition to academic pursuits, sports and creativity are organized.
- Brillantmont International School Lausanne . One of the oldest Swiss schools was founded in 1882. Today Brillantmont International School Lausanne offers its students classical British and American programs for study. Annually about 150 students from more than 40 countries are trained at the school.
- Aiglon College Switzerland (Aiglon College Switzerland School) . The Swiss college Eglon for the years of its work has formed a reputation for an educational institution that provides educational services of the highest quality. The school has set high standards and successfully complies with them. Thanks to this, students of Eglon College every year become children and teenagers from wealthy, wealthy and even royal families, children of famous business figures and politicians.
- Champittet College . This private school is located in the suburbs of Lausanne, where it has two campuses - in the cities of Nyon and Puli. The school is very popular among foreign students, therefore it is recommended that all applicants submit here documents at least one year before the beginning of the training - the competition is large, and the number of places for foreign and Russian students is limited.
- College Beau Soleil is a prestigious private school with boarding (boarding house with accommodation), which is located on the French territory of Switzerland. Here all the necessary conditions for the academic, physical and creative development of children and adolescents from 7 to 18 years are created. The successful location of the school allows students to quickly reach the main Swiss tourism centers - Geneva, Lausanne, Basel and Bern.
- TASIS the American School Switzerland (Tacis American School Switzerland) . This educational institution belongs to the American network of educational institutions and is located in the south of Switzerland. At the private school-boarding school TASIS the American School you will feel a friendly atmosphere, as well as an absolute immersion in the multicultural environment.
- Institut Montana Zugerberg (Institut Montana Zugerberg). A private school for children from 10 to 18 years is located on the territory of the same-named resort just between the cities of Zurich and Lucerne. The teaching staff of the school strives to provide an individual approach for each student, so the training groups are recruited up to 15 people, and the ratio of teachers and students is 1: 4.
- Lemania College Lausanne (Lemania College Lausanne) is an international prestigious school that was founded in Switzerland back in 1908 by a single family of entrepreneurs. Nowadays the school annually teaches English and French language on a boarding house or day-time form more than 400 students from different countries. The campus of the school is located in the heart of Lausanne, from which only 10 minutes to the Central City Railway Station and other attractions.
- Institut Le Rosey (School, Le Rose Institute) . Initially, the school was intended only for training boys and boys, but already in 1967, changed the policy and switched to joint training, from which it only won. Today Le Rosey School is widely known in international circles, therefore this Swiss educational institution has the status of elite and carefully observes the highest educational standards.