Semester program + tennis in Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy
One-year and semester programs
- Dates: September-June, or September-January, February-June
- Age: 11-18
- Duration: academic year, or 10 months; semester programs - 5 months
- Language of instruction: English.
A one-year program is a combination of academic education with tennis training.
Academic year programs are designed to improve sports skills, where a qualified team of trainers, led by Tony Nadal, works with children. The goal of the course is to optimize the potential of each athlete, which they can realize with a competent and modern infrastructure without interruption from the training program. At the end of the program, talented students can apply for scholarships from top US universities.
In addition to the development of sports skills and the passage of a curriculum corresponding to the age of the student, the guys develop in a personal plan - all training is based on the following values:
- Love of work
Children will have a special course during their studies - “ Building a Champion ”, which will tell students about the importance of proper nutrition, physical development and strategic thinking.
The one-year program lasts 10 months, the semester courses last five months. Course structure:
- 17 hours of high intensity tennis training per week
- 8 hours of fitness and kinesiology per week
- Academic program from American International School of Mallorca
- Residence in the center
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Doctor consultations, physiotherapy, nutrition plan development
- Medical examinations and testing
- Psychological support and the development of sports thinking
- Weekend activities and entertainment.