GCSE in Queenswood private boarding school
In the 9th form pupils are engaged in studying a variety of diverse disciplines - of which 10 are then chosen to be the most important ones to study at an in-depth level of GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) and to take the final exams.
The mandatory areas include:
- English and Literature;
- Natural sciences (chemistry + physics + biology);
- A foreign language (French, Spanish - to choose from);
- A short course of religious studies.
Priority and interesting items can be selected from the following list:
- Physical education;
- Art and Design;
- Italian language;
- Religious studies (full, advanced course);
- Design and technology;
- Ancient (classical) civilizations;
- Spanish (full course);