English + tennis lessons in Queenswood private boarding school
In the summer camp of Queenswood School, children can practice sports almost at a professional level (Pro-Sport course). Children of any level of preparation are accepted: professional instructors are able to find an approach both to beginners and to the sportsmen, developing their personal and team skills.
Each week there are 8 studying sessions (Monday to Thursday) for 45 minutes each, 2 lessons per day. Usually classes are held in the evening, from 19:30 to 21:00. Children will be taught tennis from the famous center of the Gosling Center.
Additionally, children can exercise at their own discretion:
- Mountain bike
There are a lot of interesting and informative excursions, tourist walks, which are arranged at least twice a week. Participants of the summer camp go to London and Windsor, inspect the ancient buildings of Oxford and Warwick, time and shopping are on the legendary Oxford Street and Harrods. For an additional fee, tours to the Thorpe amusement park, musicals and performances, concerts, a trip to the Harry Potter museum at the Warner Brothers studio, where the legendary ribbon about the wizard boy was filmed, are organized.
The price includes:
- Studying on the selected course (32 English lessons per week);
- Accommodation and meals (residence, full board);
- Meeting and seeing off (airport);
- Daytime and evening entertainment, leisure activities;
- Excursion trips;
- Access to the Internet;
- Free use of the entire school infrastructure;
- 24-hour childcare and a full guarantee of their safety (including during training, excursions and trips);
- Initial knowledge level testing;
- Certificate at the end of the course;
- Medical insurance;
- Textbooks, books and materials.
The price is not included and paid separately:
- Consular fee (paid at the embassy);
- Refundable deposit;
- Air tickets in both directions;
- Trip to Torp Park at fixed dates;
- Visit to the musical in London (including the show itself, dinner and transfer);
- A visit to the Harry Potter museum.