English + football for the summer in Queenswood private boarding school
Under the careful guidance of the coaches of the legendary club Arsenal FC, both beginners and experienced players will enjoy football. During the studying time and skill of conducting and dribbling, and strategies for playing in pairs and teams, game tactics, features and subtleties of the game with different types of opponents are given. Students of any level of preparation are accepted. Classes are held 4 days a week (from Monday to Thursday) from 19:30 to 21:00, two lessons per day (1 lesson = 45 minutes).
Additionally, children can exercise at their own discretion:
- Mountain bike
There are a lot of interesting and informative excursions, tourist walks, which are arranged at least twice a week. Participants of the summer camp go to London and Windsor, inspect the ancient buildings of Oxford and Warwick, time and shopping are on the legendary Oxford Street and Harrods. For an additional fee, tours to the Thorpe amusement park, musicals and performances, performances and concerts, a trip to the Harry Potter museum at the Warner Brothers studio, where the legendary ribbon about the wizard boy was filmed, are organized.
The price includes:
- Studying on the selected course (32 English lessons per week);
- Accommodation and meals (residence, full board);
- Meeting and seeing off (airport);
- Daytime and evening entertainment, leisure activities;
- Excursion trips;
- Access to the Internet;
- Free use of the entire school infrastructure;
- 24-hour childcare and a full guarantee of their safety (including during training, excursions and trips);
- Initial knowledge level testing;
- Certificate at the end of the course;
- Medical insurance;
- Textbooks, books and materials.
The price is not included and paid separately:
- Consular fee (paid at the embassy);
- Refundable deposit;
- Air tickets in both directions;
- Trip to Torp Park at fixed dates;
- Visit to the musical in London (including the show itself, dinner and transfer);
- A visit to the Harry Potter museum.