Pre-Masters in Queen Mary University in London
Brief information about the program, designed for 3 - 9 months of full-time study, for bachelors whose linguistic and academic skills is not enough to enroll in a master's course.
The program provides an opportunity to improve the English language, to deepen knowledge in the subject area for subsequent effective studying in postgraduate (master) courses. Pre-Masters provides the opportunity for studying in the following areas:
- Economics, finance (including investments);
- Business, management;
- Cultural studies, humanities, art.
Each program provides for language, subject modules. Lectures, practical classes are conducted by teachers of the relevant faculties.
- Students age: 21+
- Start dates: 3-4 times a year, depending on the duration
- Admission requirements: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, bachelor's degree (specialist for foreigners) in the relevant specialty.
- The result of studying: enrollment in the magistracy for the selected branch at Queen Mary University, admission to any of the Universities of the Russell Group for a postgraduate course.
- The length of the lesson: 45 minutes.