English course+summer holidays in Oakham Private School
Summer English Courses
- Dates: July 2-30
- Age of students: 10-17 years (differentiated groups)
- Duration: 1-4 weeks
- Level for enrollment: any, from the initial.
The Summer English program is an interesting and effective combined course that allows you to quickly improve your language and academic skills and to adapt to the British cultural and linguistic environment. For students planning to enter the school for basic programs, this option will be the best preparation for learning.
Every week, students attend 20 general English lessons (15 hours, General English). Groups for classes are small, up to 16 people each, so that the teacher can give maximum attention to each student.
In free from lessons, students can go in for sports, visit creative studios and workshops. Various festivals and parties are organized, joint film screenings and discos, sports and intellectual games, the Talents Show. Organized and a rich excursion program - it includes (weekly):
- 1 full-day trip: Cambridge , Lincoln Castle , Stratford-upon- Avon
- 2 half-day excursions, several hours: Nottingham, Rutland Water Park.
- Optional: London, Oxford, Warwick Castle, Alton Towers .