GCSE in Tettenhall College
Quick overview: a GCSE educational program for international students.
About the educational program: students form a solid foundation of knowledge on the basic subjects of the school curriculum and also receive useful academic skills necessary for continuing their studies at the university. Students learn:
- To work effectively, independently and in a team;
- To work with sources;
- To think critically and analytically;
- To write and present scientific works, research, etc.
Subjects for study available to students at this stage:
- English Language and Literature;
- Natural Sciences;
- Physical Education and Sports;
- Foreign languages;
- Design and technology;
- Religious Studies;
- Economics and business;
- Latin language;
- Drama and theatrical art;
- Communication technologies and informatics;
Some subjects are available for inclusion in the curriculum only if a certain educational groups of students are formed.