English+summer vacation in Sedbergh School
Brief information: Summer courses at International Summer School provide an opportunity to learn English effectively and conduct interesting, memorable summer vacations in the UK. A lot of entertainment and leisure activities are organized for children, sports and creative classes, fascinating excursions and educational tours.
About the educational program: lessons in English are devoted to all basic, key skills:
- Listening block;
- Writing and speaking skills.
Main results of the educational program:
- Quickly overcomes the language barrier;
- Improves speech ability;
- Significantly expands vocabulary;
- Improves pronunciation and corrects accent.
Before the beginning of the classes all students are tested, which distributes them into groups according to the level of basic training. Groups are formed according to the age principle:
- 9-12 years old;
- 13-16 years old.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
Period of the educational course: from 10 July to 6 August.
The course duration varies from 2 to 4 weeks.
Dates of the educational course:
- From 10 July to 19 July;
- From 10 July to 26 July;
- From 10 July to 6 August;
- From 17 July to 6 August;
- From 24 July to 6 August.
There are wide opportunities for active recreation and sports for pupils in their free time:
- Horseback riding;
- Rock Climbing;
- Golf and more.
Tuition fee already includes:
- Accommodation and meals (residence, full board);
- Tuition on the program (24 lessons per week);
- Two full day excursions during the week;
- Sports, leisure and entertainment activities;
- Transfer in both directions (airports of Manchester and Liverpool, from 10 to 17 hours);
- All textbooks, books and materials;
- Registration fee;
- Medical insurance.
Some services are paid additionally:
- Visa fees and services;
- Consular fee (paid at the embassy);
- Express delivery of the visa invitation;
- Air tickets in both directions;
- Escort of minors on the way.