GCSE in Mill Hill School
Quick overview: a GCSE program for international students is based on a joint educational principals and designed for 2 years of education.
The curriculum of this program is based on the following postulates:
- Academic success;
About the educational program: students attend several compulsory courses - these are the fundamental subjects of the secondary school program, as well as selected elective disciplines, according to student's interests, talents and abilities. Also, all schoolchildren must:
- Attend physical education and sports;
- Visit extra-curricular and leisure activities;
- Spend a lot of time on social and moral development.
The list of compulsory disciplines includes:
- English (or English as a foreign language);
- Physical culture and sports (matches and games every week);
- Foreign language (German or French);
- A natural science unit (physics, chemistry and biology).
List of electives subjects to study:
- Ancient civilizations;
- Computer science;
- Technology and Design;
- Religious Studies;
- Drama and theater;
- Physical Education and Sports;
- Music art;
- Latin language.