GCSE in Princess Helena College
About the educational program: at this stage of secondary education, subjects and directions of the curriculum are divided into mandatory and optional.
List of compulsory subjects for all students includes:
- English Language and Literature;
- Computer science;
- Physical Education and Sports;
- The block of natural sciences (chemistry, physics and biology).
3-4 disciplines from the following list students choose for themselves:
- Art and Design;
- Basics of Business;
- Religion study;
- Dancing art;
- Drama and theater;
- Music art.
Tuition fee already includes:
- The educational program;
- Accommodation and meals;
- Laundry service;
- Leisure, excursion and entertainment program (mainly on weekends).
Some services are paid additionally:
- Transfer in both directions (airport);
- Registration fee;
- Consular fee (paid at the embassy);
- Deposit for tuition (refundable);
- Air tickets in both directions.