A-Level program in Princess Helena College
About the educational program: Sixth Form (12-13 grades) studies 4 subjects (first year) and only 3 of them in the second year. International students choose the subjects at own discretion. Student needs to focus not only on one's own interests and inclinations, but also the requirements of the future university or the specific character of the desired profession.
List of subjects to study:
- Art and Design;
- Religion study;
- Drama and theater;
- English literature;
- Physical Education and Sports;
- Fundamentals of Economics;
Tuition fee already includes:
- The educational program;
- Accommodation and meals;
- Laundry service;
- Leisure, excursion and entertainment program (mainly on weekends).
Some services are paid additionally:
- Transfer in both directions (airport);
- Registration fee;
- Consular fee (paid at the embassy);
- Deposit for tuition (refundable);
- Air tickets in both directions.