Primary school in Prime School Prime School Portugal
- Pre-school education (3-5 years)
It is offered on both campuses and invites the youngest students to learn how to learn. This is the best option for starting the learning path: the child will gently join the new learning environment for himself, acquire a love of knowledge, adapt to the rules. Learning here is a game, songs, skits, dances, outdoor activities, sports tournaments and competitions: the child will not be bored, and in the process will imperceptibly acquire basic knowledge. What blocks of sciences are included in this stage:
- Languages (writing, reading, listening, speaking – conversations, songs)
- Mathematics – Counting, Basic Geometric Shape Recognition
- Art & Creativity (Art Smart)
- Natural sciences, the surrounding world (mainly studied in nature).
Children pass this stage in 6-11 years. Its main task is to educate curious, creative, self-confident and caring students who are ready for further development. All the knowledge and skills that they received in the preschool years will deepen and expand, replenish.
- Campus in Sintra teaches bilingually: English + Portuguese
- The campus in Estoril works in English.
What is included in the curriculum of primary (junior) classes:
- English (as the main language)
- Portuguese (as a primary)
- Sciences (especially natural sciences)
- Global Perspectives
- Art (music, theatre, drama)
- Swimming lessons
- Physical education and sport
- IT & Technology
- Protection of the environment, study of nature.