Winter english courses in Premium Prague Language School
Winter Holidays + English Language Study
- Duration: 8 days (7 nights)
- Dates: December 23-30, January 3-10 (optional)
- Age of students: 15-25 years.
This course on winter vacations is the best option for those who want to effectively improve their language skills, to immerse themselves in a new cultural and language atmosphere, to learn more about one of the most beautiful and distinctive cities in Europe. Much attention is paid to the development of communicative and speech skills, overcoming the speech barrier, and improving spoken language.
All students before the beginning of the classes pass the entrance test, which distributes them into groups according to the initial education, the classrooms include 12-15 people. All educational books, manuals and materials are already included in the course price, as well as the final test and the company certificate at the end of the course (14 lessons are provided per week).
A busy and interesting extra-curricular program - that's what makes this course truly unforgettable! On the first evening students are introduced to each other, and then events and excursions begin to change each other. A general orientation tour of the Czech capital (including Charles Bridge and Prague Castle), a visit to the largest water park in the Czech Republic and Europe's largest water park, a trip to Dresden are organized. Do not remain without attention and the traditional old Czech castles - with a vacation you will return full of impressions!
The price of the course already includes:
- Tuition on the program, language lessons (14 hours a week)
- Accommodation and meals (double rooms, half board - breakfasts + dinners)
- Transfer in both directions (Prague airport)
- Cultural program and excursions, leisure activities
- General urban travel for all modes of transport
- Supervising the curator
- Visa support (for short-term visa).