Summer English for kids in Premium Prague Language School
Summer course - 12-25 years
- Age of students: 12-25 people
- Educational groups: 8-12 people.
The language school Premium Prague Language School offers summer courses in the Czech Republic as a great way to combine relaxation, language learning, acquaintance with the possibilities of higher education in the country, tours, exploring the architectural attractions and natural beauties of the country. The program includes trips to the Czech Republic, mini-tours to Austria and Germany.
Advantages of the course are: familiarity with the Czech education system, language acquisition in the natural environment. The Czech Republic is a popular educational tourism destination due to the developed higher education system available to foreign students. Leading Czech universities offer free tuition for Russian children, adolescents, the main conditions for admission are high academic indicators, knowledge of the Czech language.
Accommodation types are the following:
- Hotel 15 minutes from the center of Prague
- Double rooms (bath, shower, toilet, hairdryer in the room)
- Satellite TV, safe, internet in the room
- Hypoallergenic bedding
- Visit to the gym.
Three meals a day are provided for foreign students:
- Breakfast - buffet (hotel restaurant)
- Lunch - comprehensive in a traditional Czech restaurant near the language center.
- Dinner - complex (hotel restaurant).
Lunches during excursions are paid separately.
A balanced educational program includes two blocks:
- Linguistic: learning English or Czech: teacher - native speaker, educational materials, testing, certificate included
- University block: trips to public universities in Prague, studying of the Czech education system, acquaintance with existing pre-university courses, services of experienced consultants, selection of programs, conditions for free studies at Czech universities.
- Prague, walking tours: Prague Castle, Old Town, Jewish City, Letensky Gardens, Mala Strana, Pershin Hill, Eiffel Tower, Kampa Island
- Museums: National Technical Museum, Wax Museum
- Prague Zoo.
- Dinner Acquaintance
- Quest in the Old Town of Prague
- Festive farewell party.
- Jumping center
- Lazer tag
- Fashion Arena Outlet Center
- Shopping centers Palladium, Hodov, Novy Smikhov
- Souvenir market of Prague.
- Czech Switzerland - walking in the national park (full day)
- Český Krumlov, Hluboká nad Vltavou Castle - tour of the city included in the UNESCO World Heritage List (full day)
- Dresden (Germany) - city tour, guide tour, shopping center visit (1 day)
- Vienna (Austria) - sightseeing of Vienna's most striking sights (1 day)
- Sightseeing tour of Paris, Disneyland (France) or Venice, visiting the popular European outlet (Italy).
What is included in the price of the course:
- Study guides
- Entrance fees for all program events
- Mobile operator card of a Czech operator with a balance of $ 5
- Airport shuttle
- Visa assistance
- Russian-speaking accompanying group.
- Medical insurance
- Consular fee
- Trip to Paris / Venice.