The School of Business of New European College in Germany tells about the exclusivity of its educational programs!
Check out the list of advantages of studying at a German business school.
- At the end of the program you receive a diploma of the International University of Applied Sciences IUBH (a partner of the college)
- You have the right to use a German student visa
- Students who are not EU citizens receive a student visa with the possibility of employment (for 18 months)
- Tax deduction from the cost of training
- Permission to work in Germany while studying (40 hours per week for 120 days)
- Student discounts on public transport, insurance, sports halls, museums and many other advantages.
You will not be bothered to learn more about the college in which many foreigners dream of studying!
The modern international business school New European College was founded in 2014. Her main specialization was business, marketing and management (here you can get a bachelor's, master's and MBA). The teaching harmoniously combines theory and practice. Graduates are becoming popular specialists, ready to work in the international market. All training is conducted in English, actively using the latest techniques, techniques and approaches, using interactive and computer technology. The academic goal of the institution is the movement of business theory in accordance with the pace of international practice in the modern world.
The New European College campus is located in Munich (Germany) - it is one of the best cities in the world for assessing the quality of life and the level of infrastructure, with unusually low unemployment and a rich cultural, academic and historical heritage. This is one of the economic centers of the country - it is here that the headquarters and main offices of many large companies are located (BMW, Siemens, Allianz, Munich RE). The windows of the buildings offer spectacular views of the Alpine Mountains, the Isar River, numerous parks, gardens and groves, and the possibilities for entertainment, recreation and leisure simply can not be counted.