- List of main universities in Austria
- Advantages Training in Austria (available and promising)
- The most popular and popular professions in Austria are:
- Transfer to the state university Austria with the IMAS
Education at Austrian public universities is mainly conducted in German with the exception of some English-language master programs. To enroll in the program without an entrance examination, it is enough to provide documents on the previously received education. Subject to meeting all the requirements for registration and the deadline for submitting documents, everyone who wishes can receive direct admission to the university. Moreover, if at the time of registration at the university the student can not provide a certificate confirming the level of knowledge of the German language, he gets the opportunity to learn German at the preparatory courses at the university.
Most English-language programs are available either in private universities or in public higher schools. To enroll in an English-language program, as a rule, you need to be ready to surrender either an introductory test, or an interview (allowed in Skype mode).
Admission of students to universities in Austria is carried out twice a year, with the beginning of the winter and summer semesters.
The deadline for the filing of documents for most HEIs:
- for the winter semester - until September 5, starting from October 1
- for the summer semester - up to February 5, beginning of studies from March 1
Entrance examinations are conducted only for specialties that are in demand (economics, psychology, pharmaceutics, journalism, logistics, etc.), all creative professions and medicine. In the first and second cases, there is no possibility of passing the preparatory courses at the university, as the conditions for passing the entrance examination require a level of knowledge of German at least B2. In the case of filing documents for the "medicine" program, you can sign up for preparatory courses - language courses including - then take the entrance exam.
The working language in Austrian universities is German, although foreign students are also offered many English-language international programs.
To obtain admission to study in German-language programs, you must provide one of the certificates, not lower than B2:
- Österreichisches Sprachdiplom - B2 Mittelstufe Deutsch (MD)
- Goethe Institut - Goethe Zertifikat B2
- Innovationszentrum Universität Wien GmbH - Mittelstufe 3
- Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang ausländischer StudienwerberInnen (DSH)
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom der Kulturministerkonferenz Stufe II (DSD II)
- Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (TestDaF), level 4 minimum in all parts of the test
- telc Deutsch B2.
For English-language programs are mostly accepted IELTS (5.5.-7.5) certificates or a TOEFL certificate with a maximum result of 110.
The cost of higher education at public universities in Austria ranges from € 363.36 to € 726.72 per semester. The cost of training depends on the citizenship and the chosen university. Private universities in Austria are more expensive, but this is offset by the specifics of the curricula, as well as the duration of the educational period.
List of main universities in Austria
Universität Wien , Alma Mater Rudolphina Vindobonensis (lat.), Abbreviated (UW )
University of Innsbruck
[ 999.120] http://www.uibk.ac.at/studium/
Technische Universität Wien , abbreviated as TU Wien
Die Universität für Bodenkultur Wien, abbreviated as BOKU
Universität für angewandte Kunst Wien (or simply Die Angewandte) / University of Applied Arts Vienna
|[999.205 ] http://www.itm-college.eu/|
Advantages Training in Austria (available and promising)
1. The possibility of enrolling in a university after graduation without prior knowledge of the German language and passing the entrance examinations (exceptions are creative specialties and specialties in high demand: economics, psychology, journalism, pharmaceuticals). Learning German is provided at the preparatory courses at the university in the status of a student;
2. Students have the right not only to choose academic disciplines, topics of course and diploma works, set deadlines for passing exams, but also they can choose the examiner themselves.
3. Teachers are highly qualified researchers who know their subject not only on the theoretical side. Most of the teachers are practitioners working in international companies and organizations.
4. There is an opportunity to combine university studies and work. Students of bachelor's programs have the right to work 10 hours / 1 week; Students of master's programs - 20 hours / 1 week.
5. After graduation, the university is provided with additional time for the possibility of continuing education or employment.
6. Four faculties of three Austrian universities were included in the rating of the best universities in Europe - in Vienna (where it is better to study the economy), in Salzburg - (right), in Graz - (technical sciences).
The most popular and popular professions in Austria are:
1. Scope of machinery and equipment. Technicians in the field of mechanical engineering (mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, design engineers).
3. Workers and builders (electricians, turners, milling machines).
4. Scientific workers (representatives of the exact sciences - mathematics of physics, chemistry).
5. Medical workers.
6. Specialists in the care of elderly people and people with disabilities (nurse, nurse).
The cost of services
- The basic package of services - € 799
- Search and book accommodation (apartment / hostel) - € 500 /250
- Registration of documents - € 550
- Escort in Austria - € 750
- Full package of services - € 1999
Transfer to the state university Austria with the IMAS
SMASS offers a full range of services to support the enrollment process for any of the educational programs in one of the educational institutions of German-speaking countries, i.e. In Austria, Germany, Switzerland.
The distinctive characteristics of the company's work are:
- an individual approach to each client;
- free provision of information at the first stage of communication;
- competent selection of the program by qualified employees;
- obtaining the optimal solution According to the request;
- orientation in their work for the result;
- online support 24/7 of each client;
- providing up-to-date and verified information obtained from personal experience by our managers; [ 999.285] accompaniment of the whole process of enrollment to the chosen "turnkey" program
- the cost of services does not exceed the average established price in the market of services to support and organize the process of enrolling in educational programs in educational institutions in Austria, Germany, Switzerland.
SMASS during its activity successfully and actively develops all kinds of educational directions within the German-speaking space, i.e. In Austria, Germany, Switzerland. For today we can organize support in the spheres:
- higher education;
- secondary education;
- study of foreign languages at the courses;
- family and children's rest.