SSAT preparation in Phillips Academy Andover boarding school
PREPARING FOR SSAT
- Dates of races: from June 26 to July 30
- Duration of the race: 5 weeks
- Intensity: 18 hours weekly and 2 test exams.
The program is intended for students of grades 8-9 who plan to pass the SSAT exam. The curriculum includes lessons for improving oral and written English, all basic language skills. Students learn to solve algebraic, mathematical problems, study geometry, train to build logical thoughts and conclusions, expand vocabulary, learn to defend their point of view and give valuable arguments.
Before the beginning of the classes, all students undergo an introductory testing, which distributes them to the appropriate group according to age and level of knowledge.
This amount is not included and is paid separately:
- Consular fee (paid at the embassy)
- Visa fees and services, translation and certification of documents
- Air tickets in both directions
- Transfer in both directions
- Personal pocket expenses, additional events and excursions.